Thank you for your interested in our Asset Management Service.
How we can start your Cryptocurrency Fund Management account?
- For the demo trial we will need from you the following:
- to put at least an amount of $100 in Bitcoin in your Binance account
- have at least 2 BNB coins available for the trading fees.
- Then you should create a Binance API key pair and send it to us (when you create the Binance API keys, you should NOT allow Withdrawal, since we will only trade in your account)
- To let us know how much bitcoin from your funds you want us to trade (if you have for example 0.2 bitcoin on your account and you want us to manage only 0.03 for our trades, let us know)
Please find information here on the terms of our cooperation and our Strategy: Cryptutorials Asset Management Service
- Important: We cannot guarantee profits but we will try our best because our donations are a portion of your profits!
- If you agree please send us your Binance API Keys.
- If you have questions that are not covered by the FAQ section below, please let us know how we can help you.
- After the trial account we will ask you for minimum $500 amount in BTC in your Binance account and in the next month minimum $1000 amount in BTC
Frequently Asked Questions for the Cryptocurrency Fund Management
How can I create a Binance Account?
If you don’t have a Binance account please click here to create one. If you do not know how to do that, please check this video.
How can I create Binance API keys?
If you don’t know how to create your Binance API keys, check this link or check this video
How can I purchase BNB ?
If you don’t know how to purchase BNB, check this video.
I have a Binance Account but I don’t have Bitcoin in it, how to fund the Binance account with Bitcoin?
If you want to see how you can transfer bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet to your Binance account click here to check the video.
How can I purchase Bitcoin?
If you don’t have any Bitcoin, you can check this video how to purchase Bitcoins to your Bitcoin Wallet.
I don’t have a Bitcoin wallet, how can i find one?
If you don’t have a bitcoin wallet you can download any of these Bitcoin Wallet clients: